From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sets in the tree
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:10:49
1 >>>>> On Thu, 15 Aug 2013, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2
3 > I don't fully understand why things (like in_iuse from
4 > eutils.eclass) are missing from PMS.
5
6 How should this feature have made it into PMS by now? AFAICS, you've
7 first proposed it in the following posting, two days after EAPI 5 was
8 approved:
9 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/dev/260662
10
11 It's on the list of features for EAPI 6, so it will be included if the
12 council approves it.
13
14 Also it would certainly help if you would attach a wording for the
15 specification to bug 449862.
16
17 > If that applies to more features that were forgotten when writing
18 > PMS, we have a problem :(
19
20 Sorry, but the PMS team's crystal ball is broken. So we cannot include
21 things before someone proposes them. ;)
22
23 Ulrich