From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] how to add a new package with git?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 17:12:01
1 On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 23:07:37 +0600 (NOVT)
2 grozin@g.o wrote:
3
4 > Files are still here. Now if I again try git push --signed origin
5 > master, the whole story repeats exactly. I cannot find a way to push
6 > this new package to origin.
7 >
8 > Any help please?
9
10 It will probably work if you just cd to the parent directory before you
11 pull or push. What's happening is the directory is being deleted and
12 recreated during the rebase but your shell session is still pinned to
13 the original, which has now disappeared. git seemingly doesn't like
14 being run from a non-existent directory.
17 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
18 Gentoo Linux Developer