From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:52:18
1 * Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> [07/08/06 08:01 -0700]:
2 > One thing to note.. If we do make mailing list for this. It should not
3 > be archived in any such way. devs that subscribe to the mailing list
4 > better not be storing mail in imap on infra resources.
5 > We simply don't have that kinda spare space to mirror all
6 > cvs commits 2-300 times.
7
8 It's a stupid idea to refuse storing of these messages on
9 woodpecker. There are still some devs out there who fetch
10 their mails from that machine than using imap or a forward.
11
12 During the two days of testing I received 359 emails with a
13 total size of 1.4MB. But this varies, especially during
14 phases of "please stabilise $Desktop-Engine".
15
16 Regards, Lars
19 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
20 Instant Messaging : pylon@××××××××××.de
21 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer
22 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list