From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:19:30
1 On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 13:57:16 -0500
2 kuzetsa <kuzetsa@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On 12/04/2017 01:51 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
5 > > On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 13:15:32 +0000
6 > > "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> On 04/12/17 00:37, Matt Turner wrote:
9 > >>> A user requested I forward this information to the mailing list:
10 > >>>
11 > >>> http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication%20Files/16-057_d45c0b4f-fa19-49de-8f1b-4b12fe054fea.pdf
12 > >>> https://goo.gl/42A8v7 (short URL of the same)
13 > >>>
14 > >>> ... and was itself cited a dozen or times:
15 > >>>
16 > >>> https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=5443947091657980238
17 > >>> https://goo.gl/obvdzh (short URL of the same)
18 > > Anyone paying any attention to current events? Quite many business
19 > > and governments have gone out of their way to protect and hide the
20 > > actions of abusers. In most causes because they were money makers.
21 > > I think that may contradict the article entirely.
22 > >
23 > 1) harvard business school research publication, not an "article"
24
25 If you read it is called a working paper. Working Paper 16-057
26 Which is an article, or more work in progress subject to review,
27 feedback, changes, etc.
28
29 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_paper
30 https://www.princeton.edu/~pswpc/about/about.html
31 http://www.dictionary.com/browse/article
32
33 They have many 1502
34 http://www.hbs.edu/
35
36 Its confusing because on one page says Dylan Harvard Business School.
37 But he's clearly at Northwestern University. I assume a student at
38 Harvard Business school. Not sure hes relation.
39
40 Dylan Minor
41 Harvard Business School
42
43 Dylan Minor
44 Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
45 http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/directory/minor_dylan.aspx
48 William L. Thomson Jr.