From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:15:19
Ming Zhao wrote:

Heh, well put ;-)  Couldn't have said it better myself. :-P

*getting back ontopic*

At the moment, I'm used to just clicking the Reply button to send to the
list... however, on most lists that I participate in, Reply-To is left
alone, so I'm normally in the habit of clicking Reply-To-All.  Seeing as
I normally have to consciously think *click Reply, not RTA*, I for one
certainly won't miss not having Reply-to-All.

If anyone's inconvenienced though, I'm sure I can dig up some procmail
recipes (and similar scripts) to remedy the situation, as we had the
same issue on the Humbug[1] mailing lists some time back.
--
| Stuart Longland -oOo- http://stuartl.longlandclan.hopto.org |
| Atomic Linux Project     -oOo-    http://atomicl.berlios.de |