From: Mark Bainter <mark-gt@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] crypto-sources-r7 to r9?
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:25:17
1 Matthew Swank [singollo@××××.edu] wrote:
2 > Not to seem too ungratefull, but I was wondering how close the crypto-sources
3 > package was to being based on the same kernel release (well, ac patch) that
4 > the gentoo-sources package is.
5
6 I'm also curious about this, particularly as it regards the possibility of
7 using a current release of the grsecurity patch. The version used in this
8 kernel is next to unusable for me. I can reconstruct what I need from the
9 crypto-sources build by hand, but if it's nearly done I'd rather not
10 duplicate effort.