From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Rail Model font for coders
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:43:32
1 On 01/20/2011 11:14 AM,
2 hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare@×××××××.com
3 wrote:
4 > There is a font for coders called Rail Model, please include it with Linux
5 > distributions:
6 >
7 > http://code.google.com/p/railmodel/downloads/detail?name=RailModelFont.zip&can=2&q=
8
9 If this is a joke, I don't get it :-P I was curious about what this
10 font is about, and its description is:
11
12 "Rail Model Font is a Pro Bono (for the public good) Hare Krishna Ritvik
13 Universal Religion Project for spiritual / philosophical reasons and
14 thus any full or part technical or non-technical opensource resources
15 and licenses used of Local Religion (e.g. Christianity, Islam, Judaism,
16 Buddhism, Jainism) organisations and individuals and/or commercial
17 organisation and individuals and/or other non-profit organisations and
18 individuals, they are considered donations to His Divine Grace A C
19 Bhaktivedanata Swami Prabhupada, Founder Acharya & Permanent Sole
20 Initiator of the Hare Krishna Movement the permanent person, not the
21 estate, state, representative/s or representative organisation/s etc."
22
23 Wait, what... huh?