From: Nils Freydank <holgersson@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:38:47
1 Hi,
2
3 I can add my already bumped app-misc/khard and start to co-maintain it via
4 p.m. project.
5
6 Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2020 um 06:00:18 Uhr +0200 schrieb Zoltan Puskas <zoltan@×××××××××.info>:
7 > [...]
8 > I'm happy to take dev-python/ruamel-yaml and dev-python/ruamel-yaml-clib either
9 > as a solo or as a comaintainer. I'll put up a PR later adding myself to the
10 > metadata as a proxy maintainer. Feel free to keep or remove yourself
11 > after that.
12
13 Zoltan, I prepared a branch with khard plus metadata.xml and would like to ask
14 you to merge it into your PR as you took deps of khard:
15
16 https://github.com/holgersson32644/gentoo/tree/bump-khard
17
18 regards,