From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] keymaps
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:43:52
Morgan Christiansson wrote:

> The se-latin1 keymap is a little wierd, perhaps adopting the redhat7 > keymap's or something would be a good idea? > > Support for windows keys would be nice too, you can use them for > switching VT's, e.g. left windows key = alt-left and the opposite for > the right. >
Hmm, using loadkeys /usr/share/keymaps/i386/include/windowskeys.inc.gz does the job.
> > In the se-latin1 they y and z key's have switched places, and åäö > doesn't work either.
I took a look into se-latin1, it is based on qwerty which means y and z are switched compared to an us keyboard. If that's not what you have try to replace the line include "qwerty-layout" with include "qwertz-layout" Tell me if that is neccessary and I will modify our conosle-data package. Bye Achim