From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: newsitem: unmasking udev-181
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:14:39
1 On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 08:07:07AM -0400, Joshua Kinard wrote
2
3 > Ah, bluetooth keyboards. The luddite in me finds those quite
4 > the oddity. I still use only PS/2, specifically because it's less
5 > complex and less likely to fail on me in a time of need.
6
7 Unicomp has licenced manufacturing rights to the IBM Model M keyboard,
8 with USB adapter, of course. http://pckeyboard.com/page/product/UNI041A
9 Look Ma, no Windows keys! If you do want Windows keys, you can order
10 http://pckeyboard.com/page/product/UNI0P4A
11
12 And if you want an original with PS/2 connector, they also offer
13 http://pckeyboard.com/page/category/IBMKBD
16 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>