From: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Thank you
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:23:21
1 Gentoo is very open to providing users with the option of using
2 new/different as long as they don't break existing things. I cannot say
3 that many of us like design decisions being taken in GNOME/systemd, but
4 as the long as the few interested in it do not interfere with existing
5 things, they are free to package it as they see fit.
6