From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Fw: [gentoo-dev] package testing
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:18:57
1 I should learn to reply to the list.
2 Really.
3
4 Begin forwarded message:
5
6 Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 14:17:19 +0100
7 From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
8 To: Gerold Strobel <gs@××××××××××××××.com>
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package testing
12 On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:52:21 +0100
13 Gerold Strobel <gs@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
14
16 > Hash: SHA1
17 >
18 > > > How can I help speed things up?
19 > >
20 > > Fix possible bugs and test packages with different useflags and even
21 > > compiler instructions. We can't test all of them.
22 >
23 > So it would be helpful and sufficient if I use the unstable ~x86 tree
24 > and report any bug and strange behavior?
25
26 I wouldn't say ~arch ist unstable, more like testing.
27 But yes, that's the best way to catch bugs and similar.
28 You may as well join #gentoo-bugs on Freenode, as we have a bugday
29 today. ;)
30
31 -- Markus
35 Markus Nigbur
36 Gentoo Developer
37 http://www.gentoo.org
42 Markus Nigbur
43 Gentoo Developer
44 http://www.gentoo.org

00000000.mimetmp application/pgp-signature