From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UEFI secure boot and Gentoo
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:27:50
Am 15.06.2012 12:14, schrieb Rich Freeman:
[...]

+1 for your assessment so far.

Specs and user manuals can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/tianocore/index.php?title=EDK_II_User_Documentation More detailed specs can be found on http://www.uefi.org The UEFI Specification v. 2.3.1 contains details on Secure Boot. I wasn't able to locate any official policies or best practices. Regards, Florian Philipp