From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:25:15
I'm calling for participation in a new team working on things around
reports, bug analysis, heartbeat tracking in Gentoo:

Goals
=====
- help track the heartbeat/breath of Gentoo
    (bugs fixed per day, bug distribution per herd, ..)

- point to problems we may be overlooking in Gentoo
    (letting numbers speak to us and listening to them)

- help to prioritize when distributing available resources
    (specific calls for help, people switching teams, ..)

Data we will be working with
============================
- The Bug database  (XML from Bugzilla, ..)
- Package tree history  (VCS logs, ..)
- User setup details  (gentoo-smolt, ..)
- ..

Concrete tasks
==============
- bugday.g.o re-write  (work in progress)
- work on association between bugs and packages
  (for all bugs, not just bugday ones)
- get real numbers on how much active manpower we have

People
======
These poeple are in de facto:
- deathwing00