From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:00:56
Yep, You can already use that page: http://euscan.iksaif.net/herds/ruby/ And ruby packages are well tracked by euscan thanks to the rubygem site handler, see how it helped to find new upstream versions while http://euscan.iksaif.net/herds/ruby/charts/versions-monthly.png Could someone write ebuilds for euscan and euscanwww ? It should not take a lot of time, but my ebuilds skills are probably not good enought to do that. Thanks, -- Corentin Chary http://xf.iksaif.net