From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] svga useflag (media-libs/svgalib)
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:22:00

Hi,
there are few left packages that still have svga useflag and depend on
svgalib.

To my best knowledge that stuff has been deprecated to not be used. So
my question is which one of the following we should start:
"Should we slowly remove that useflag in ~ and slowly propagate svga away?"
"Leave it as-is?"
"Hard remove it everywhere and be done with it in few hours?"
"We should unleash pink ponies and unicorns s****ing rainbow?"

Cheers

Tomáš Chvátal
Gentoo Linux Developer [Clustering/Council/KDE/QA/Sci/X11]
E-Mail          : scarabeus@g.o
GnuPG FP        : 94A4 5CCD 85D3 DE24 FE99 F924 1C1E 9CDE 0341 4587
GnuPG ID        : 03414587