From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: ML changes
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:37:49
1 Tiziano Müller wrote:
2 > Let's go for censorship! Let's vote for gagging those users who don't
3 > have any idea of development and those ex-devs who think they still have
4 > anything to say.
5
6 Yawn...
9 > And to give that comment a technical side:
10 > - Do you think that any dev will regularly check for messages written by
11 > users he barely knows and give his ok? Risking being moderated himself
12 > if somebody else with magic foo thinks that the post was inappropriate?
13
14 given I don't have much time I cannot tell if I'll be really able but I
15 have _no_ problems in modding up emails.
16
17 > - Who decides/defines when a post is a bad post?
18
19 the same people that did before?
20
21 > - What if one dev thinks a post is inappropriate and rejects it, can
22 > another dev still let it through?
23
24 why?
25
26 > - Why not just make -core o+r if you think that it gets leaked out
27 > anyway and leave -dev as it is?
28
29 core is good as is.
30
31 > - When do we start with the moderation of -project?
32
33 -project, project's rules...
36 lu - I don't give a damn
40 Luca Barbato