From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: eudev project announcement
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:53:41
1 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > However, it is, in my opinion, a workaround for a problem that has
3 > been forced upon me. As soon as eudev is stable enough, I will dump udev.
4 >> [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/441004
5 > Strange, I use a current-stable version of genkernel, /usr is on LVM and the
6 > system boots correctly without issues.
7 >
8 > --
9 > Joost
13 Same here. I have /usr on LVM and plan to use eudev as SOON as it is
14 ready. I'm just waiting on someone to post that it is as easy as
15 unmerging udev and emerging eudev and maybe a reboot.
16
17 Dale
18
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!