From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:42:37
1 On Tue October 26 2004 06:15, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0030.html
3 >
4 > Please post feedback here. I'm hoping to submit this for approval soon.
5
6 Sounds ok to me.
7
8 It would be cool if it also used finger/.plan, because that would be
9 simpler, especially for people who like doing everything from a
10 terminal. .plan files are neat because they can also be abused by things
11 like cron jobs. I say that as a joke, because, I know someone would do it
12 eventually.
13
14 On a more serious note. If we do this, maybe it would be worthwhile to
15 make a few mods to link:
16
17 - the dev's webpage
18 - the dev's page on CIA (commit log, etc).
19 - the dev's buglist.
20
21 For example:
22
23 Dylan Carlson (absinthe)
24 Homepage | Commits | Buglist | Feed
25 <subject>
26 <message body>
27 <timestamp w/link to blog source>
28
29 I'm thinking of ways we can glue our tools together. The more integrated
30 they are, the more useful they become.
31
32 Cheers,
33 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]
34 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x708E165F