From: Jochen Maes <sejo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Ulrich Plate <plate@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Polish translator shadoww (Damian Kuras)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:45:19
1 yups polish conspiracy is growing...
2
3 Let's all welcome Damian Kuras the way a translater should be welcomed :-)
4 in his own words:
5 "My name is Damian Kuras, i'm 20 years old and i live in a small town on
6 south
7 east of Poland called Lezajsk where we have a pretty big brewery. I
8 study IT
9 and econometrics in University of Information Technology and Management in
10 Rzeszow. This is my only activity at this moment. My main hobby after
11 computers is acquaristic. At this moment i'm at stage of doing a new 140
12 litres home for my fishes :) . I love trance and progressive music and
13 other
14 electronic genres, but trance is this kind of music that sounds perfect on
15 big events."
16
17 welcome mate
18
19 Jochen
22 "Defer no time, delays have dangerous ends"
23 "Ne humanus crede"
24
25 Jochen Maes
26 Gentoo Linux