From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] First release of Gentoo Keys
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:43:47
1 There is a short, "First USE" intro to using gkeys [4] in our wiki.
2
3 Notes:
4
5 Not all devs have seeds in the gentoo-devs.seeds file downloaded
6 during the install of gkeys. The log stating the devs with bad info
7 in LDAP can be viewed here [1]. There were 19 devs with conflicting
8 or missing information.
9
10 Of the devs with gpg key seeds created, 1 dev has incorrect
11 fingerprint data in LDAP and fails to install his key properly.
12
13 Of the remaining devs, only 16 keys total pass the GLEP 63
14 requirements. More info can be found in the First-Use wiki page [4]
15
16 You can find us for help in #gentoo-keys IRC channel to help fix your
17 keys, or deal with any issues you have running gkeys or gkeys-gen.
18 There is also several wiki pages (more to come, help appreciated) [3]
19 and the "First-Use" page (to be expanded) here [4].
20
21 Please keep in mind this is the initial release. We have disabled a
22 few sub-commands which were not yet ready and will be in later releases.
23 Plus there are several more features on our TODO list. But the primary
24 functionality is there.
25
26 Please report bugs in bugzilla [2], project: Gentoo-keys
27
28 [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~dolsen/gkey-logs/
29 [2] http://bugs.gentoo.org/
30 [3] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Gentoo-keys