From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] obs eclasses
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:00:22
1 On 13:11 Tue 13 Sep , Michal Hrusecky wrote:
2 > # Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
3 > # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
4 > # $Header: $
5 >
6 > # @ECLASS: obs-download.eclass
7
8 Are there going to be lots of packages using this and not the other
9 eclass? I wonder whether there really need to be two of them.
10
11 > # @MAINTAINER:
12 > # miska@g.o
13 > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the downloading from obs.
14
15 Could you tell us what "obs" is in the blurb too? I had no clue what
16 this email was about (obs, osc, etc are meaningless to me) until I got
17 down to the eclass description.
18
19 > # @ECLASS: obs-service.eclass
20 > # @MAINTAINER:
21 > # miska@g.o
22 > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the obs services.
24 > # This eclass makes it easier to package obs services. Based on provided
25 > # information it will all neede variables and takes care of installation.
26
27 Lots of typos here.
28
29 > HOMEPAGE="http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OSC"