From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LWE/Boston 2006 summary
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 00:09:43
1 On Friday 07 April 2006 19:39, Roy Marples wrote:
2 > > ... some just want a generic Gentoo business card and the
3 > > ones we had were great, but when you get into real conversations, the guy
4 > > wants to follow up later with *you*
5 >
6 > Quite an important point, but to have that fuzzy corporate feel then the
7 > cards should look the same across the Gentoo devs at the event. Maybe the
8 > organiser could organise some cards?
9
10 we have a template already ... it's floating around somewhere
11
12 another thing for the events team to help collect in one place though
13 -mike
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list