From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 06:38:04
1 On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:50:18PM +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Friday 30 June 2006 21:54, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom".
4 > Congratulations Paul :)
5 > Now you can join that club of old geezers :P
6 >
7 > > ps. If I'm a bit away these days, it is due to me being preoccupied with my
8 > > mentoring task.
9 > Take your time, at the end we'll need fresh developers soon enough, all the
10 > others are burning out ;)
11
12 I also have taken responsibility a while ago. My son Jakub is a bit more
13 than four months old now.
14
15 Paul, don't worry about sleepless nights. It will get better as soon as he
16 has a flat of his own and his wife cares for him.
17
18 Bye, Patrick
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list