From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:25:50
I don't understand that concern. There is UNCONFIRMED and NEW, now you'd get UNCONFIRMED and CONFIRMED. It seems to me it's just NEW with a different name, and UNCONFIRMED would still be there: <http://bugzillaupdate.wordpress.com/2010/07/06/bugzilla-4-0-has-a-new-default-status-workflow/> I'm in favor of the new workflow. Paweł Hajdan, Jr.