From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RDEPEND gentoo-sources or any linux sources don't work
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 18:15:20
1 Kfir Lavi posted on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 18:05:18 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > It did grab the kernel, in a middle of new install.
4 > I still haven't traced why this happening.
5 >
6 > Is there a flag that I can emerge with, to see the decisions of portage?
7
8 emerge --pretend --tree (and maybe --emptytree and/or --deep depending on
9 what you're intention is)?
10
11 There's also the --debug option. Check the manpage... (and the user list
12 is likely more appropriate for stuff like this).
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman