From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/acl
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:07:05
1 On Sunday 02 April 2006 19:41, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > Do they use the same API?
3 Not all of them, although some API are common iirc.
4 Most, but not all, of the packages has anyway fallback to the right API in the
5 right system (it's the case of vim and bsdtar at least, and should be the
6 same for kdelibs, however I'm not sure of this last one, as it doesn't work
7 on Linux either, for me).
8
9 Thus my request to zmedico to have a per-package use.mask so that we can mask
10 the flag for the packages that can use only the sys-apps/acl interface.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
14 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE