From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Weekly News Letter - "Where is Gentoo Linux 1.4"
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:36:53
1 Hi!
2 You know all this listing of featues which we're trying to get by 1.4 made me
3 wonder if there is any kind of roadmap, which tells which features will be in
4 the next version. Of course I don't expect to see plans for version 1.6 and
5 so on but I'd love to know what are those functions which will be in the next
6 release.
7