From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Thomas Anderson (gentoofan23)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 01:11:21
1 On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:43:32 +0200
2 "Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > It's my pleasure to introduce Thomas Anderson (gentoofan23) as an
5
6 It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A.
7 Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a
8 social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady
9 carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you
10 go by the hacker alias "Neo" and are guilty of virtually every computer
11 crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of
12 them does not.
15 Welcome!
16 JeR