From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Patch: Linguas USE support for cmake-utils.eclass
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:35:03
1 On 2012-06-24 18:48, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Of course, another question is whether LINGUAS does actually benefit
3 > users. If compiling another .po files takes a lot of time, probably
4 > yes. If it doesn't, I would think about getting rid of that and just
5 > installing everything. Additional removal can be handled through
6 > INSTALL_MASK.
9 I personally dislike installing numerous files that are useless to me
10 and enjoy the visibility the use flag gives.
11 I know this is not for everyone - I offer it as an option only.