From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] contribution of ebuilds? Update for media-sound/darkice
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 10:45:33
1 Niels Dettenbach wrote:
2 > Dear Gentoo devels,
5 > currently i wrote an update of the media-sound/darkice ebuild as attached
6 > above. How can i check in / feed it into the public portage as a non developer
7 > here?
8 >
9 > I work very intensive with Gentoo since many years, did read the docs about
10 > creating ebuilds and i'm interested in becoming a contributor for different
11 > outdated or even new ebuilds in the future and as my time will allow it, but i
12 > did not find any details about how i can apply (assume i did not find the
13 > regarding docs, sorry).
16 > many thanks in advance,
19 > Niels.
20
21 Look around for how to be a proxy maintainer. I think that is what you
22 are looking for.
23
24 Good luck.
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!