From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Create ejabberd project
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:13:00
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm currently working on getting ejabberd up to date in Gentoo.
4
5 There are a bunch of dev-erlang/* packages whose primary reason for
6 packagin is that they're dependencies of ejabberd (and they're becoming
7 more), most of them currently in maintainer-needed status.
8
9 I'd like to group those together as maintained by an ejabberd project
10 and a corresponding mail alias. (And hopefully in the long term won't be
11 the only person being in that Project.)
12
13 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Ejabberd
16 Hanno Böck
17 https://hboeck.de/
18
19 mail/jabber: hanno@××××××.de
20 GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42