From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Staffer: Christel Dahlskjaer
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:32:19
1 Dear All,
2
3 It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you Christel Dahlskjaer, the
4 newest member of the Gentoo Staff. Christel joins our User Relations
5 project [1] to help bring it back up to speed (it has languished for a
6 little while). She basically wowed a bunch of us in the past few weeks
7 with her ideas on how to revamp the project and resurface the roads
8 between the developer community and the user community. She will be
9 working closely with Daniel Drake as well as the Developer Relations
10 personnel.
11
12 Christel has been a friend of Gentoo for quite a while, serving as our
13 freenode contact (if you have a mask, chances are high that Christel
14 gave it to you). And you didn't even know it...
15
16 Ms. Dahlskjaer (Natasha, when she's in Russia) hails from Norway,
17 somewhere near the arctic circle. She smarted up and moved to warmer
18 climes -- tropical England, where she lives these days. She enjoys
19 belly dancing, yoga, coffee, sleeping with the light on, falling
20 bookmarks, unbookmarked spots in a book, and playing the violin:
21 sometimes in that order.
22
23 Please make her feel welcome. I'm sure we will be hearing from her quite
24 a bit in the near future.
25
26 Welcome Christel!
27