From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: have any developers subscribed to -project?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:44:09
1 George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com> posted 46A113DF.8010402@×××××.com,
2 excerpted below, on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:58:23 +0100:
3
4 > Do any devs subscribe to -project because no replies have yet to be
5 > heard from developers...
6
7 It's likely some subscriptions are caught in limbo. See my question on
8 the "Getting -project started" thread. A reply said he had to confirm
9 twice, and neither gmane nor the Gentoo archive appear to be getting
10 posts to it.
11
12 So anyone (devs or users) that has subscribed and isn't getting anything,
13 please re-confirm. I'm going to ask gmane to do so as well.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list