From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] German translation of documentation and site
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:54:49
1 Hey,
2
3 I like to help you ;-).
4
5 I like translated init-script messages. Is this possible? Mandrake 8.1 have this... mhh
6
7 Regards
8
9 Sebastian
10
11 Am 17.02.2002 22:03:27, schrieb Georg Sauthoff <g_sauthoff@×××.de>:
12
13 >Hi,
14 >
15 >I use Gentoo for a time now, and it is real good work.
16 >
17 >I like to do some engagement for this "great" distribution, and have the
18 >idea to translate the gentoo web site (inclusive documentation) into german.
19 >
20 >Is this work appreciated? Does anyone work already on this project?
21 >
22 >When I do it, whom should I mail the result? How should I begin (I think
23 >first read the XML project page of course)?
24 >
25 >Any comments?
28 >--
29 >georg sauthoff