From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] amd64 help
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:23:42
1 Dan Meltzer wrote:
2 > On 1/28/07, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Dan Meltzer wrote:
4 >> > Isn't this kind of against what glep40 set out to do?
5 >> >
6 >>
7 >> Top posting...
8 >>
9 >> Any way the thing was that the only change in these ebuilds are the
10 >> eclasses/eclass functions used and the new eclasses have been proven
11 >> stable already.
12 >>
13 >> Regards,
14 >> Petteri
20 > okay, i'll bottom post this time just for variety. From opfers post
21 > it sounded like he was proposing to allow this for all packages (not
22 > just java). I was enquiring after that.
23 >
24 I have a long email to write about this, but it'll have to wait until
25 tonight or tomorrow.
29 =======================================================
30 Mike Doty kingtaco -at- gentoo.org
31 Gentoo/AMD64 Strategic Lead
32 Gentoo Council
33 Gentoo Developer Relations
34 Gentoo Recruitment Lead
35 Gentoo Infrastructure
36 GPG: E1A5 1C9C 93FE F430 C1D6 F2AF 806B A2E4 19F4 AE05
38 --
39 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list