From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [warning] the bug queue has 101 bugs
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:56:32
1 Alex Alexander posted on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:00:04 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Our bug queue has 101 bugs!
4 >
5 > If you have some spare time, please help assign/sort a few bugs.
6 >
7 > To view the bug queue, click one of the following links:
8 > http: http://bit.ly/bsHeJt https: http://bit.ly/8Z4xUU
9 >
10 > Thanks!
11
12 I just wanted to say thanks to all the wranglers for their hard work.
13 I've filed several bugs recently and they've had much more timely
14 wrangling than bugs sometimes got in the past.
15
16 IIRC, this is the first time I've seen it up above 100 in awhile, too.
17 Someone (ones?) must have just filed a bunch of them nearly at once.
18
19 Thanks again for your efforts, wrangling and otherwise. The time to
20 wrangle (first response) a bug in particular has a huge effect on users'
21 perceptions of how healthy Gentoo actually is, and from this ones view at
22 least, things are rolling along remarkably smoothly ATM. =:^)
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman