From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: toolchain.eclass musl changes
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 02:48:35
1 On 5/20/2019 17:41, Jory A. Pratt wrote:
2 > Please review the proposed changes for musl support. We would like to
3 > get this landed on the tree ASAP so we can drop the eclass from the musl
4 > overlay. This is one of the first steps to getting things moved to tree
5 > so we can depreciate the overlay.
6 >
7 > Thanks,
8 > Jory
9
10 Slightly off-topic, but I am actually trying to manually build a musl
11 MIPS-III o32 seed stage (big-endian) using OpenADK as a base. Haven't
12 gotten to gcc yet (the OpenADK base has 8.3.0), but any documentation or
13 other useful bits of info stored someplace that I oughta know about?
16 Joshua Kinard
17 Gentoo/MIPS
18 kumba@g.o
19 rsa6144/5C63F4E3F5C6C943 2015-04-27
20 177C 1972 1FB8 F254 BAD0 3E72 5C63 F4E3 F5C6 C943
21
22 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
23 our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
24
25 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic