From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] some questions
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:11:28
1 On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 11:01:14AM -0700, Pete Gavin wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I was wondering... In some ebuild scripts, rather than modifiying
5 > configure.in and then running autoconf, configure is modified
6 > directly. This might occaisionally cause some problems, and not only
7 > that, but if for one reason or another, the make process runs autoconf
8 > (which happens occaisionally when you use automake) the changes would
9 > be lost. If you want, I can change this wherever it happens.
10
11 OK, that would be great :)
12
13 Best Regards,