From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: zlib breakage
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:34:02
1 On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > This was just another episode of Vapier's hostile and arrogant behavior
3 > towards users.  Every time someone comes up with a valid argument of why
4 > he's wrong, the final answer is "don't care, I do what I please because I'm
5 > the dev and you're not."  So my reply was the politest I could come up with
6 > without using the f-word.
9 If you felt like using swear words on bugzilla, you shouldn't be
10 commenting there at all.
11
12 Either be polite and know how to escalate, or don't speak at all.
13 Publicly insulting people will not make them listen to you.
16 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
17
18 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team