From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:40:57
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 09:20 +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> Actually, some mailing list managers actually are intelligent enough to > not forward on an email if you're CC'ed. (Mailman comes to mind) I > agree, having messages sent in duplicate can be annoying, but its not > that hard to read one and delete the other. ;-)
That would explain why I don't get dupes at work... ;] No, it isn't hard. It just really is annoying. The truth is that I would rather have the duplicated messages than not be able to "Reply-to-Sender", so I'll deal. ;]
> Besides, normally I filter out the user's email address if I know > they're subscribed.
-- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager Games - Developer Gentoo Linux