From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:40:57
1 On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 09:20 +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
2 > Actually, some mailing list managers actually are intelligent enough to
3 > not forward on an email if you're CC'ed. (Mailman comes to mind) I
4 > agree, having messages sent in duplicate can be annoying, but its not
5 > that hard to read one and delete the other. ;-)
6
7 That would explain why I don't get dupes at work... ;]
8
9 No, it isn't hard. It just really is annoying. The truth is that I
10 would rather have the duplicated messages than not be able to
11 "Reply-to-Sender", so I'll deal. ;]
12
13 > Besides, normally I filter out the user's email address if I know
14 > they're subscribed.
17 Chris Gianelloni
19 Games - Developer
20 Gentoo Linux