From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: On hosting self-produced distfiles
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:21:40
1 >[bunch of linguistic stuff skipped..]
2 Huh?
3 Is it just me or is there anybody else who thinks that this went way beyound
4 ridiculous? Especially considering that Diego himself is not a native English
5 speaker..
6 Anyway, after having been all over the world (including 7 years in California)
7 and having been in contact with many people I tend to *not* look at precise
8 word/phrase meaning any more. Remember - oral/written, actually any kind of
9 communication in any language is a *noisy channel*. Lets get back on topic?
10 (OTOH it seems to me the original topic has also been bitten to death
11 already).
12
13 George