From: Todd Heim <heim@g.o>
To: Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Question about dependencies and USE-flags
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:14:28
1 The way I understood his "can not really deconfigure" the alternate
2 gui's was that there were no --enable-x --disable-x.
3
4 In the case that they cannot be explicitly disabled, this looks like the
5 case as offlineimap seems to be a python script, all you can really do
6 is: RDEPEND="tcltk? ( dev-lang/tcl dev-lang/tk)". (tcltk would be
7 runtime dependencies, not compile dependencies) This way, tcl/tk are
8 only dependencies for users with the tcltk use flag set.
11 Todd Heim
12 heim@g.o
13