From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Followup notes: {cvs,git,git.overlays}.gentoo.org migration; awol: some overlays commits, gitweb
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:52:00
1 On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:19:11 +0000
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Thanks, I found it now. Maybe it would still be better to repost this
5 > close before it actually hits us to minimize confusion.
8 Quoting from Robin's email From Monday, Aug. 18, 2014:
9
10 Last evening, the old sponsor where cvs/git/git.overlays was hosted
11 turned off the old servers, earlier than I expected.
14 So, I'm sure there would have been an announcement again before the
15 final switch. Had the actual date been known in advance.
18 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>