From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: Richard Yao <ryao@×××××××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Let's redesign the entire filesystem!
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:08:24
1 On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 07:58:23PM -0400, Richard Yao wrote:
2 > On 03/14/12 19:44, Greg KH wrote:
3 > > Now, to get back to what I said before, I'm done with this thread, it's
4 > > going nowhere, and it seems I'm just making it worse, my apologies. For
5 > > penance, I'll adopt the next abandoned package someone throws at me, any
6 > > suggestions?
7 >
8 > Bug #360513 needs work. Something in sys-boot/grub-0.97-r* is triggering
9 > a bug in the GNU toolchain. Few of us have time to deal with it, so it
10 > would be much appreciated if you would take care of it. ;)
11
12 grub is not an abandoned package, it's as if people don't read what I
13 write...