From: Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@××××××××.com>
To: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please retain authorship of contributed patches
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:40:34
1 Hi Matthew,
2
3 Please take my deepest excuses for unjustly blaming you, now I see that
4 my perception was plain wrong in being so blindly emotional.
5
6 On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 05:43:36PM -0600, Matthew Thode wrote:
7 > While I did see your PR and bug if I remember correctly I didn't
8 > actually use your commit or your ebuild to source it. I added it based
9 > on the bug iirc (which is still waiting on the link it seems).
10
11 Indeed, the link to PR was never added to bugzilla ticket, which is odd
12 on my side. I guess I could have connectivity issues back then.
13
14 > I should
15 > have mentioned that bug at the very least though and/or worked with you
16 > on the ebuild.
17
18 > Again, sorry about not updating the bug or waiting to work with you on
19 > the PR. If there's something else I can do for this let me know.
20
21 Again sorry for false accusation and not getting in touch with you
22 before starting public discussion.