From: Benedikt Boehm <hollow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hansmi@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] qmail.eclass draft
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:54:07
1 On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:23:52 +0200
2 Michael Hanselmann <hansmi@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 01:20:43PM +0200, Benedikt Boehm wrote:
5 > > > - I don't like the custom tarball. How do you want to build and
6 > > > redistribute it without depending on a single person? Its
7 > > > sources need to reside completly on Gentoo infrastructure.
8 >
9 > > yes, i'd suggest to put it in svn, just like we do with the apache
10 > > tarball, and create a script for tar/upload etc.. probably most
11 > > could be copied from the apache script..
12 >
13 > Which SVN? svn.g.o?
14
15 Yep. Maybe it is also a good idea to make a stand-alone ebuild for the
16 qmail-spp plugins in the tarball i have collected, cleaned up and
17 tested so far, so we do not need to handle that in the qmail ebuilds..?
20 > Greets,
21 > Michael
24 Bene
25 --