From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wiki status
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 01:08:05
1 On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 01:17:18 +0100
2 Stefan Behte <craig@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi list,
5 >
6 > seeing Donnie link to a GSOC page on en.gentoo-wiki.com, I was
7 > wondering about the status of our own, gentoo-hosted wiki. When
8 > gentoo-wiki.com had its major failure, I was very frustrated and
9 > thus have some concerns about planning GSOC or anything else there.
10 >
11 > There are 17 people listed on http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
12 > and the last meeting seems to have been 10 months ago: so, what is
13 > the state of the project? What is the timeline for the wiki? Is the
14 > team still active at all? Could you be a bit more public about it
15 > or point me to an url if I missed something? Thanks! :)
16
17 Why not email the wiki team, rather than everyone on the general -dev
18 mailing list?