From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:07:08
1 On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 20:47 Mon 16 Mar     , Ryan Hill wrote:
3 >> Whether it's enabled for EAPI 3 or not, I'd at least like to see 'test'
4 >> added to FEATURES in targets/developer/make.defaults now.  That should
5 >> (hopefully) raise the visibility somewhat.
6 >
7 > I'm all for enabling it in the dev profile by default.
10 There are some packages[1] for which installing with --enable-tests is
11 considered a "security risk" by upstream. What about packages such as
12 this?
15 1. Well, okay, atleast one I know of -- sys-apps/dbus
16 --
17 ~Nirbheek Chauhan