From: Daniel Medina Stacey <dani_medina@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Printer-friendly docs
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:40:59
1 Hi, I've been hearing a lot about your Gentoo Linux distribution and I thought
2 I might give it a try, but I'm not precisely a Linux Guru and I'm a bit too
3 used to easy little YaST or Anaconda for installing. However, luckily I'm not
4 a complete moron and I think I could cope quite well with the installation
5 instructions you offer on your site. The trouble is, I'd probably need to
6 have them by my side while I was installing, so I'd have to print them out,
7 and your HTML pages aren't very printer-friendly I'm afraid. So, I was just
8 wondering if you could make some printer-friendly versions of your
9 documentation, and, if I'm blind as a bat and you do have some, could you
10 please tell me where to download them?
11
12 Thanks a lot,
13
14 Daniel